Let’s face the facts. When you’re living in an ever-increasing digital age, the concept of snail mail isn’t always the most riveting idea when it comes to reaching your customers. However when used correctly, mailings are a sure fire way to provide your intended audience with your specific message. From campaigns to moving announcements and all of the invitations in between we’ll make sure none of your recipients, or your messages, fall through the cracks.
By working with The Copy Store, you have direct access to prevalent mail services like the following:
- Print to Mail
- Variable Data Printing
- Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)
- Direct Mail
- Self Mailers
Whether you purchase a mailing list or provide your own set of data, we’ll make sure to process it to maximize your deliverable pieces. This not only saves you money, it puts your best foot forward. We’ll dive further into what happens when we receive your mailing list in the next blog in this series Mail Services: Data Management.
Check out a few of our frequent mailings here:
- Bring your campaign full circle by sending out offers directly to your customers door. Reach demographics that do not frequent social media or strengthen your brand awareness by showing up to your customers in both print and digital media.
- Moving locations or expanding your services? Send your customers a direct mail piece that will be sure to turn heads. Pair a quality postcard with visually alike social media posts to generate interest in what’s new at your business. We’ll show you exactly how in the last blog in this series Mail Services: Direct Mail in Action
- Whether you’re gearing up for your next nonprofit fundraiser or generating donations at the yearly gala, we offer personalized invitation packages that will allow your supporters to stay involved.
- Looking to acquire students for the new education year? Looking for more bodies to fill your yoga class? Provide a list or target recipients by zip code! The options are (almost) endless.
- Newsletters and Annual Appeals
- Have yearly, quarterly or even monthly materials that keep your customers in the know? We’ll keep you on schedule and we’ll send you results from your processed data that will fill you in on any undeliverable mail pieces. Not print ready? Upload your files to our website in any stage of your process (even the very beginning) and let us take care of the rest.
- Yes, that’s right. Printers helping printers. As a local business in Buffalo for over 35 years you can rest assured that we hold our business to business relationships in the highest esteem. Drop off your printed pieces and we’ll take it to mail confidentially and treat it as if it were one of our own.
Curious about the products we offer? Have other ideas that aren’t detailed above?
We’d love to help.
Call or email our Director of Sales, Ed Helm, to get started today!